Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'd recommend: Jen Robinson's Book Page

http://jkrbooks.typepad.com/

Great books, recommendations, children's lit, reviews etc.

here's a sample from the enewsletter. Subscribe...it's great.


Welcome to the Jen Robinson's Book Page Growing Bookworms Newsletter!

Here are recent book reviews and literacy and reading updates from Jen Robinson's Book Page. You can find all of my posts by clicking on the link above to visit my blog directly. I hope you find something in this content that will help you to inspire the children in your life to love books. Thanks for reading, and for growing bookworms! -- Jen


Growing Bookworms Newsletter: Children's Book Week Edition
Books Read in April
Heart of a Shepherd: Rosanne Parry
Dreamdark: Silksinger: Laini Taylor
Unwind: Neal Shusterman
Children's Literacy Round-Up: May 4
Children's Literacy Round-Up: May 11
New Booklights Post about Rick Riordan Signing
Friday Afternoon Visits: May 1
Thursday Afternoon Visits: May 7
Search Jen Robinson's Book Page

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks so much for the recommendation!! And for reading my little newsletter in the first place. Feedback like this helps me to stay motivated to publish it. Thanks for brightening my day.