Monday, October 11, 2010

New Design

I have a new design. Doesn't this feel sort of earthy and free? I really liked the one called "travel" which looks like an old pied a terre in paris or something, complete with torn vintage wallpaper and cracks in the cement.

Of course all this means is that I want my own pied a terre with torn wallpaper and cracks in the cement. I am so tired of sharing walls with people not of my choosing. I went to college at 17 and have lived in dorms or apartments since. I'm not going to fess to my age but let's just say I have over two decades of irritating neighbors, inconveniently placed trash bins, fighting over parking spaces, appliances that break etc. etc.

I have 3 houses picked out here. If I could find the time to get my act together and go see the mortgage broker and fix my credit report, I might be able to do something about it. Will I get my birthday/Christmas wish??

In the meantime, read this:

Kate Whouley is the author of Cottage for Sale, Must Be Moved, a true, sometimes hilarious, sometimes poignant account of one woman's quest to move a vacation cottage across Cape Cod.

No comments: