Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thinking About the Music

I have been thinking about getting some concert tickets for a friend. It's not a band I'm super familiar with but have enjoyed watching on You Tube and online.

There are a few of those lately. I was thinking about Band of Horses. They are playing locally. There are a bunch that I want to see live: Mumford & Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Fun. After all these years, I am dying to see Morrissey. I can't even figure out how that will happen since all his shows are sold out! Maroon 5 too. I have tickets to the Avett Brothers with Old Crow Medicine Show. That'll be fun. And I want to see a friend in Nashville so I'm dying to go to the Ryman.

So I started to think back about a few of the best shows I've seen. And there are many...hard to rank. TBC...

No comments: