Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ok here are some of my "I Recommends" for today:

Music: Beach House. I enjoyed the NPR recommendation about their newest release but a friend recommended past albums. I've been listening on Spotify and just love. A great something to play at the office.

TV: Scandal: Loving all the intrigue of politics. Also Harry's Law...the acting is just terrific and also pokes fun at itself. But what I love the most? GRIMM. Terrific. Acting, sets, and of course the connection to the stories. Just amazing.

Places to visit: It's starting to get hot down here. I'm thinking North...like Vermont. A great time to visit the East Coast...Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Gorgeous and so quaint. Great people.

Wine? I just tried a red pinot noir called Snap Dragon. Light and enjoyable. A good red for the impending summer.

Food: Cheese. Farmers Cheese and Marscapone. Try them in some recipes. Yum.

Old Movie: Tortilla Soup. A charmer. Hispanic-Americans and a dysfunctional family. Great. Enjoy the music. Oh and the food!

Ok for the girls: the best waterproof black eye liner is made by Benefit. You can cover over it with colored shadow but it's great.

Online discount store. Onekingslane.com Check it out. Great stuff.

No comments: